Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"THOUGHT FOR YOU"

Another challenge that I was able to do this week in over on My Craft Spot http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com.  This week the challenge was to make a project with "FLOWERS"  If you not familiar with Kimberly's blog hop over there and see what amazing projects that the DT has created.
I used Flower Shoppe for my rolled flowers.  After watching a couple of videos I was able to make my flowers.  I found the stamped sentiment in my many stamps that I have.  No particular order either. LOL  The ribbon is from M's.  The pattern paper is from Graphic 45 The Secret Garden 6x6 paper stack.  This is so pretty.  I'm thinking about ordering the 12x12 paper stack.

I really like the way my card came out. 
Thanks for looking ans have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The papers are so pretty and the flowers...well, fabulous!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vickie! I love the flowers and the purple theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the purples and those flowers are gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    PS Please remember to link to your project and not to just your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Vickie, I love how your roses came out and I love the color and paper you used!

    ReplyDelete