Sunday, February 3, 2013

CAC2

Hi  Hope everyone is having a great weekend and have been able to do some crafting.  Stacey  http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com  is doing a series on CAC2.  She is already on card 12 but if you would like to do her series hop on over to her blog and look at what she is creatinbg with this cart. 
Since I was on vacation all last month I'm just now starting her series.  I did 2 cards with the gatefold just like Stacey did.  I did one like she did and the other one I used the Icon feature. Here are my 2 cards for the 1st card of the series.



 
 
Thanks for looking.  Enjoy your day.  Will post my next cards for the series when I get them done.   Thanks Stacey for doing this series.

2 comments:

  1. Soo cute! I love Create a Critter:) It has so many cute images. Your cards look terrific.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both card are adorable Vickie! I love the penguin with the top hat on, too cute!

    ReplyDelete