Monday, February 4, 2013

Hugs and Kisses

Good morning Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I know most of us watched the superbowl game last nite.  I know I did. Wasn't for any perticular team.  Just like to watch and the commercials also.
As you all know that read my blog that I'm doing Stacey's http://lovethatbug.blogspot.com  CAC2 sereies that she has started. I have card #2 to show you.

I'm also going to enter this card in the FCCB challenge which is "Queen of Hearts" this week.  You are to make a project this week with a heart anywhere on your project. I used the CAC2 cart and the cut is the Kuala Bear holding a heart.  I embossed the heart with Anna Griffin embossing folder called Rosa.  Its such a pretty folder.  It also has a border folder.  The ribbon that I used was in my stash.   The pattern paper that I used on my card is an olkd 6x6 paper stack from Kand Com called ITSY BITSY.
Thanks for taking a look and have a great day everyone.


Vickie

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Vickie. Love the cute koala, embossing and the pretty ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Vickie. Love the Koala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great image and trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Vickie! Love the ribbon, would make a cute tutu on the koala! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Love that embossing folder!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete