Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Madison"

In June I will be a great-aunt again.  My neice is having another girl.  Over on the BBTB2 blog the challenge for this week is to make a 3d flower from any cart that you have.  I decided to use the FLOWER SHOPPE cart to make my 3d flower.  I used the first cut in the handbook and cut it at 3".

Martha Stewart seasonal cake art cart for MADISON.
I cut an envelope out from the sentimental cart for the pocket for the journaling tags.
I cut the rocking chair from the cricut cart Kate's ABC's.

Since I did her first daughters book in pink,  Aimee decided for Madison that her's will be in purple.  I had this pattern paper and I really liked the flowers in the blue.

I will have to wait until after Madison is born to be able to put the pic, so this is a naked Lo.  I really enjoyed making this LO for my new great-neice. 


14 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout! How exciting to have another baby in the family! I love the pretty flowered paper and your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout for Madison! I love the pretty colors and those beautiful flowers!!! Thank you for joining us this week at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,your flowers are so pretty.Fab LO. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout page!! Your flowers are wonderful. Love them in the blue. Great flower paper, too. Love the rocking chair and the pocket for the journaling tags. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty layout. Love your beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how there are not just 1 but 3 tags in our pocket! This is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. your layout page is really pretty thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vickie this is such a pretty page. So excited for you. The flowers are gorgeous and love the title font. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful LO!!
    I love this pretty little pocket!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Vickie, this layout is awesome! Congrats on being great Aunt again!! I am loving your flowers my friend, they look fabulous! I love the pocket for the tags-what a great idea and I love that rocking chair and Madison's name up on pop dots! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty LO and your flowers are beautiful!Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!! How exciting and omgosh - this LO is to darn cute!! This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so beautiful and flowery! Love the colors and the pocket! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is so cute. I am sure it will be a life long keepsake.

    ReplyDelete