Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Be Mine!!!!!!

I made this Valentine card for the BBTB2 Challenge for this week.  http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com     The challenge for this week is "Love is in the Air" 
You are to use a heart or cupid on your project.

The  base of the card is from Elegant Edges cricut cart.  I used scallop2 on page 24.  I cut out 2 @ 5".  Then I selected the Frame key and cut one @ 5".  I cut out some pattern paper with hearts that I had in my stash.  I've had this papoer so long that I don't even remember where I got it from.  The heart is the middle is from CAC2 page 35.   I used the Icon feature and the Icon Layer key.

 The   "BeMine"  is cut in the CCR using Kate's ABC's cricut cart.   I also used some buttons in my stash.
 The flower strip in the right hand side is some ribbon that I had in my stash. 

The pink scallop frame that I used on top was a little off center because I wanted some of the white to show.

Thanks for taking a look.   I've also found this blogsite called http://useittuesday.blogspot.com. They have a challenge every two weeks.  *I'm going to have to go read more and see the cool projects that there design team does.
I've also entered this in the http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com



                       

14 comments:

  1. Vicki, what a darling Valentine card! I had no idea that cut was on Kate's ABC's - thanks for insiring me! Love the colors and the design of this card. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vickie. Love the frame around the valentine and the white embellishment. So cute. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty!! I love the shape, the big heart and that pretty flower trim. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the frame.... and the pretty heart. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The frame is awesome and I love the heart with the arrow as well as the banner! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love the card shape, pinks, buttons...all your details. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card base. That is such a pretty card image. You did a wonderful job on your card. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love the white detail. Thanks for joining us at DCD for our Color challenge.
    Anita
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute...thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the variation on this basically monochromatic card! Thanks for digging into your button stash and playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card!!! Love that flower ribbon!!! Thanks for playing over at BBTB2

    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card. Love the edges & all the different elements. Thanks for playing at Red Carpet Studios.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an adorable card! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete