Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day LO

I've been working on the bl page LO for the last 2 days. I have changed my mine three different times on what I was going to do. I finally decided on the first page and went ahead an finished it before I changed my mine.

I used design calender for the shamrocks. I used bakers twine to hold the shamrocks. I made some vellum flowers for the ends of the twine, (I going crazy making vellum flowers, I love making them). I had some gold lettering that my DD had given me for Christmas last year and thought they would look good on the shamrocks. The leperchaun is a clip art that I found on the web that was free. I just cut to make the shape stand out with using the white card stock that I had printed it on. I hope to have page 2 done to show tomorrow nite then Thursday nite I will show the 2 pages together. thanks for visiting my blog. i appreaciate all the comments and encouragment that you guys send. Here is the first page.



Here is a closer look at the shamrock banner.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! your layout is so beautiful and has so much detail. I love it!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fantastic! I love that banner!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, Vickie. I love the shamrock banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great first page lo Vickie! I love how you hung your shamrocks on twine and then put the vellum flowers on the ends!! The gold lettering looks fabulous on the shamrocks too and I love that little clip art guy!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete