Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blooms

I feel like I've been gone forever. Its been over a week since I posted anything on my blog. I've been doing some projects and was hoping to be able to post this one on the FCCB But didn't get it finished until about an hour ago. So I will post it here and also over on the cricut mb.
I entered this is the Lasting Memories Challenge


The sky paper is from DCWV Photoreal Seasonal Stack. The grass paper is from the same Stack.

House is from April Showers. I really like this cart. If you have this cart take a look at all the different cuts and the phrases. Lots of things for spring.

Wagon, flower pots, flowers in pots are from Kate's ABC I welded the little flowers in the ccr. BLOOMS is also from Kate's ABC also welded in ccr

Flowers in the flower bed are from the Mother's Day Bouquet.

The photo mats are off sizes. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted them, but by making them small and where I put them, I think they will look good.

I also used my cuddlebug to emboss the roof and the window. I forgot the name of this folder. I need to write down the name of the folder when I take it out of the package so I will know what it is. I hope you liked my LO as I really liked doing it. Even tho it took me 4 days to do it.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout! Makes me want to go outside and plant flowers!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Vickie. I love the little house and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean with the names of the embossing folders. I wentto the website to compare the patterns and then wrote the name right on the folder with a sharpie. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful layers with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful layers layout over at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lo Vickie! The house is adorable, I just love, love your flowers and your title and wagon looks awesome!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your little house and that paper is amazing!!!
    thanks for joining us at lasting memories and I hope to see you next week! good luck in the draw
    Kimberly - dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this adorable! What a fabulous LO! Love how you added the flowers to BLOOMS. Very fun and creative! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoever gets this should feel honored! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete