Monday, March 12, 2012

my special guys

I posted this pic on Saturday. Now I have the page done. I don't think I want to do anything else because of the paper that I mounted the pic on. I had this paper in my stash, so I don;t know where it came from., If someone thinks maybe I need to add something please let me know. This is going to be framed in a shadow box frame that you can get purchase at M's. Suzanne from http://cricutcraftinggrammy.blogspot.com had made one of these and it was so kewl. I really like this and I thought this pic would look great done like this.
The font is from LL the JUMBO key cut@2".

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vickie! I love this lo!!! It is going to look so awesome in a frame my friend!! Your men are handsome and I can see why they are your guys! Looks like my house used to look with all guys in it. Still looks that way as I'm the only girl in the house. When my DIL's and grand daughters come then I'm happy to have some other girls around. lol But I love my guys and certainly get this pic and how you want to frame it!! Fabulous job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete