Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cherish

Over on the card forum on the mb is a challenge called RAQ'S Card Challenge, Feb 15-22nd! Everyone Welcome, In this challenge, the host will post sketches that you can follow or interpret how you see them. There is also an ad color challenge also, where you can use the colors from the ad. If you get a chance take a look and you will see some amazing ladies over there and some awesome projects.

My card i did the color ad which is Lavender, green and white, My card is a 5x7 I used a MS punch and the flowers are from a punch that I had. The flowers are from vellum paper and I ink the edges a little to give them more color.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the vellum flowers and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vickie! I love the color combo, the embossing and the vellum flowers-oh so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete