Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bath Time

I made this page using the Kate's ABC cart and the cricut reloaded cart on the E2 Alphabet. I did all the cuts in the CCR The duck is on page 64.
Layer 1. I used the hide contour to hide the other part of the cut, because I only wanted the duck. The big duck was cut @ 2". I added a wiggly eye.
The smaller ducks are cut at 1". I chalked the beaks orange on the little ones. The Bath Time is the preloaded Alaphbet cart. I welded this together. The Song is the Rubber Ducky song that i copied off a web site.
Thanks for taking a look.



2 comments:

  1. Vickie I love the bright yellow ducks and flowers against that blue paper. They really pop. So perfect to add the song words. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, I love, love this lo!! The blue and yellow just pops!! The pics are adorable as can be and I love that you put the song words on the lo!! Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete