Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumkins

Here is the second LO for Jaxson's first Halloween. The paper is from DCWV Freshly Picked.  The pumpkins are from Simply Charmed.   Halloween is from the CTMH Artiste cart.   I wanted to layer Halloween since it didn't have a layer.  I cut it out twice, one in orange and one in black.  I like the way it turned out.
                                  
This is the completed LO.  I didn't do any journaling, because I'm going to let Jaxson's mom write it herself.

I used yellow Liquid pearl on the eyes and on the one stem of the pumpkins to give them some pop.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween and your kids or grandkids got lots of candy.  Have a great weekend and I'll post some more LO's tomorrow of my great-niece.
www.hidinginmycraftroom.com I've added this to the challenge for this week.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look .

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Vickie, I love that Halloween layered like that! You rockin' your Explore! Love, love the layout of Jaxson Vickie. He is so cute in those pictures and you have used the perfect die cuts. I think you are starting to have lots of fun with your Cricut Explore! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, wonderful fall colors and Jaxson is darling I hope he enjoyed his first Halloween. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween layout. You rocked this!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete