Wednesday, October 29, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday.   It was a cool fall day here in Western Ky but pretty with the sun shining.  I'm still learning my Explorer.  Today I inserted images and sized them for a card.  I used the Chic and Scarey cart to cut the spider web out.  I loved the way it cut. Here is my card.

 Happy Halloween is on the inside. I typed in Happy Halloween in Cricut Design Space and different ones came up and I don't remember which cart this was from. I ungrouped it so I could cut the pumpkin by itself to have one for the front of the card.  The black cat is from some stickers that I got had M's.



This is the front of the card. I love the way the spider cuts with the explorer,  Cut it beautiful and no tares. The Halloween is from letters that I cut out and used this part instead of the letters.  I wanted to weld but for some reason it wouldn't let me.  This is one of the things I will have to learn to do.  So back to watching videos on how to do it.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card.  Happy Halloween everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card Vickie!! Look at you go girlfriend! I love how well your machine cut that spider, that is a tricky one to cut with the regular machines even at a large size. You will get the hang of the welding soon, just keep watching those videos. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete