Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jaxson's first Halloween

Wow three days in a row for posting. I guess that's a good thing.  I was playing around with my explorer and decided I wanted to make a scrap book of my great-nephew Jaxson.  Now mind you he is only  2 weeks old today and this was taken a few days ago. 
All or most of the cuts are from Happy Hauntings cart. The spider web is from Chic and Scarey cart.
The back ground paper is from DCWV  the "FRESHLY PICKED" paper stack. The font for Jaxson is cricut alphabet. I used the CDS and my Explorer to design how I wanted to do the LO.

For those of you that haven't checked out the Explorer videos I would highly recommend you to do so.  This machine is amazing.  I still have a lot to learn, but it was really fun doing my LO.  Thanks for looking and have a great and fun and safe Halloween and a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool layout Vickie! Jaxon is so cute and looks adorable in his skeleton costume!! I love the cuts you used on this layout and looks like you figured out the welding feature since Jaxon's name is welded. I have been loving seeing what people have been doing with this awesome machine. And boy do I want one, maybe one day! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... getting into the Halloween spirit very early in life :)
    Super cute LO.

    ReplyDelete