Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Ornament

Hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to get some crafting in.  Brenda over on Friends carfting with friends had done this ornament that origanlly was on the StampinUp Holiday catalog.  Also chicnscratch had a video on how to put this ornament together.  I read Brenda's instructions and watched  Angie's video.  I didn't have the stamps so I used my cricut to cut out the ornaments that I used for my Ornament.

I used Winter Frolic and Christmas Noel  The ornament from Winter frolic was cut @ 2.5"  I cut out 20.  Christmas Noel  ornament was cut@ 1.75" I also cut a total of 20 with this cart.  I used the first ornament on blackout feature key.  My papers that I used were from recollections I used red tulle.  I used the Rosette and Ribbon cart for the rosette in the middle.  The bling for in the middle is actually a Button that I had in my stash.  Its not perfect, but I'm proud of the way it came out.   Thanks for taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Vickie!! I wish I had Winter frolic...so many cute cuts on it!! I am getting ready to start creating ornaments for teacher gifts here soon. Hope they look even half this amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking pretty darn perfect to me Vickie! I think you did a great job on this ornament! It looks as good as the one on the SU mini catalog. I am proud of you - I love how you can take a project not having the same things and make it work, and work well! You rock Vickie!

    ReplyDelete