Monday, October 29, 2012

Over on FBBC blog http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com The challenge for this week is too make a card with polka Dots. The card I made is not my idea.  Mary from CardzTV had made this card.  I liked the S fold that she made and the Bat .  I think I used PDDU cart for the bat and Goerge Basic for the circles.  The pattern paper I used was some paper that I had gotten at walmart.  The buttons are actually clay flowers that I had gotten when I went to The Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County, Ind.  in Bridgeton.  I like the way this came out.  I'm entering this in the challenge.  If you haven't see there blog hop on over abd see what the talented DT has come up with.  

I also and entering this in My Craft Spot challenge http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com which is any Halloween project.





Everyone on the Eastern coast and inland, please be safe and remeber that we are all sending prayers and good thought at to you.




6 comments:

  1. So very cute...love it! So glad you joined us at FCCB this week for our polka dot challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! The bat's smile is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! That bat is adorable! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable Vickie! I am loving the poka dot paper and the bat! lol And of course I just love the "s" fold card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots and you sure used them here! Great job.

    ReplyDelete