Friday, October 19, 2012

This Lo is of my great-neice when she was at a petting zoo on a pumpkin farm.  The previous LO is the pumpkins.  The pictures tell the story.  she wouldn't pet the calf but she sure was watching him and the calf was sure watching her.  I'm entering this LO in the FCCB http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com challenge this week, which is "Down on the Farm"  we were to use on our project Farm animals.  The pictures were perfect for the challenge.  I used From My Kitchen for the calf and the pig.  Baby Animals is from The cricut Alphabet cart that is preloaded on my E2. Thanks for taking a look.   Have a great weekend everyone.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout thanks for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout Vickie! I love your cow and pig, so cute as is the pics of your great niece!

    ReplyDelete