Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3D pumpkin

This is my second post for today.  I watched Kimberly's 3D pumpkin video over at My Craft Spot;com and decided to make one.  It's a work in progress.  This is finished but there was some other things that my brain wanted to do, but my fingers and hands didn't.  So I'm going to make a couple more with what I was thinking about.  Those I will post later.
thanks Kimberly I really had fun making these.

I used George basic cart and sized it in the cricut craft room.  The Autumn Spendor is from Kate's ABC's and was also done in the ccr. The leaf was in my stash so I cut it down to the size that I needed for my leaf.. Thanks for looking.  If you get a chance check out Kimberly's video.

I'm also entering this into the challenge over on BBTB2 http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty 3D pumpkin! Great tag too!
    Vickie, I can not get to your blog from the photo posted in the BBTB2 challenge-it takes me to the photo. Will you resubmit and add the link to your blog? Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 and we do want to leave comments!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute decor item. Love the tag. Would look adorable in a grouping. thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project for our BBTB2 pumpkin challenge. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 3D pumpkin.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pumpkin Vickie! I saw Kimberly's video and loved it. Now I can't wait to see what else you do with this my friend. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 3D pumpkin. Great tag. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love the 3D dimension on this cute pumpkin! I saw your card over at Mary's Blog and had to stop by:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vickie your little 3D pumpkin is so cute. What a fun decoration for Fall. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you have the fall spirit!! Love this and your boo project too! These would be so cute as little place cards for Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome pumpkin thanks bunches for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty 3D pumpkin... Love the tag you attached. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Thanks for playing at my craft spot.

    ReplyDelete