Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pileup

My two youngest grandsons love to take there toys out of the garage and pile them up.  they don't just pile them up, they do it with perfection.  I made this LO showing you what they do.  I used CAC and EPD cartridges for the bike the chair, and the wagon.  I turned everthing upside down.  The lettering was from Cricut Alaphabet that is preloaded on my AE2 cricut.   I use this font alot. The Journaling tag is from Cricut Essentials that is pre loaded on my AE2.  Thanks for taking a look at my LO.  This was fun making.

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo, cute story, and cute layout! It is all about 'cuteness' today! Fun post!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Vickie this lo is just the cutest!! I am so love with that pic of the boys and their pileup!! They are just too dang cute!! I love how you did this lo and turned the toys upside down!! Cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete