Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fishing

This LO is of Andy with his "BIG-OL-FISH.  He was four years old at the time that this picture was taken.  He is now 16.  He was so proud of this fish because he caught it on his own pole. I used EDP cart for the fishing boy, fishing rod, and the fish.  I used Baker's Twine for the line.   The lettering is from SIMPLY CHARMED.  I entering this in the LASTING MEMEORIES CHALLENGE for this week.
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com


Sorry that the picture isn't clear.  I'm beginning to hate my camera.  I need to start looking for a better one.  Ideas  on what to get.   thanks for Looking

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute this lo is!! I love the pic of Andy. Are they so cute when they do something on their own?? Love the paperdoll, he turned out super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Vickie. Katie has been going fishing at the little pond by them so I see a fishing layout in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! The little paper doll.......LOVE IT!!! Super cute page Vickie!! Glad you could join us this week at LM!!!
    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete