Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas card

I have two different post today.  The first one is a Christmas card that I had to do for a friend of mine.  We both go to the same lady to get our hair cuts and she needed a card for her.  This is what I came up with.  BTW  she really like it.
The picture doesn't do it justice.  I used the Christmas Noel cart for the ornaments.  I used Winter Frolic for the top of the ornaments and glittered them to make the ornaments stand out. I used bakers twine for hanging the ornaments.  I used MS Seasonal Cake Art for Merry Christmas. I love the font on this cart alot.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
    

4 comments:

  1. She should love it! The card is wonderful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension of this by hanging the ornaments. Also love the white embossed background as it really makes the ornaments pop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Vickie! I can see why your friend love it!! I like how you did the ornaments and I just love that font. I don't think I have this cart, I will have to look! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the embossed background and the ornaments are lovely with the silvery glitter! Great card and I'm sure your friend loved it! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete