Friday, December 7, 2012

Snowflake

Hi.  Hope everyone had a productive week. I'm still working on my second calender for 2013.  I finally did get to make a christmas card.
I'm entering it in the FCCB challenge for this week. http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com  The challenge is "SNOW"
The challenge over on My Craft Spot http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com is Merry Christmas. So I'm going to enter it in this challenge also.
The free cut this week in the ccr is "When its cold outside"  I cut the snowflake at 3 inches. I set it on a rossette from the Rosette and Ribbon Cart. The Merry Christmas is from MS Seasonal Cake art cart.         Here is the snowflake before I made the card.  I used stickle on the snowflake and a gem in the middle.




I embossed the base card with the snowflake embossing folder. I used ribbon from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vickie,Love the texture and gorgeous snowflake. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty snowflake, and I really like the white on white with the pop of red!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Vickie! I love the snowflake on the rosette and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! LOVE the white on white! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Vickie! I am in love with the white on white and that snowflake on the rosette is just beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete