Sunday, December 2, 2012

2013 Calender

Here are the last 6 months of my calender.

The backgound paper is From DCWV  The Four Seasons Stack.  The LAZY  DAYS OF SUMMER is from Kate's ABC's.




The back ground paper for this is from  DCWV Autumn Melody.  The font is from Kate's ABC's. The scare crows are from the Simply Charmed cart.  I can't remember what cart i used for the fence behind the scarecrows. Fall saying is from Autumn Melody stack also.  There is a page with different saying on it.  I just cut around it and glued it to the page.  The days of the week are from Designer's Calender cart.



This page was done completely in CCR with the few cut for October.  I loved doing this page.  I posted this one when I did it.  You can go back to the post too see what I used, because I forgot.  LOL  its been done for awhile.


The background paper is from the Autumn Melody paper stack from DCWV  I used this stack alot.  What I didn't finish using I will be using next year for cards and pages.  I love this stack.  DCWV will have a new stack for next year probably.  As you can see my favote stacks and paper is with DCWV  I just love the paper.  The turkey is from the Teddy Bear Parade cart.  the squirrel is from CAC2.   This is also and pretty kewl cart.  If you get a chance try getting this cart.  The November is from DESIGNER's Calender cart.   The Thanksgiving is from MS Seasonal Cake art cart.   There is some great cuts and Words on the cart. 

And the last page of my calender is DEC

The cart I used was Simply Charmed for the presents and Merry Christmas.  I made the tree and star in CCR and sized to fit in the area that I wanted it to go.   The lights on the tree is from CAC.  I used a MS punch Lacy Doily and the I used silver glitter to make it look like garland.  I used Cricut Essentials for the skirt.

That is my 2013 calender for the upcoming year.  I'm doing one more and have to really get to working on it so I can finish and start on my Christmas cards.  If not the cards won't get done.  Have a great week and be safe.








 

1 comment:

  1. This calendar is going to rock Vickie! I think you niece is one lucky girl to get this awsome gift!!

    ReplyDelete