Friday, August 3, 2012

October Calender page

Hi hope everyone had a good week. Its been a good one for my DH and I. 
I made this calender page using the Schoolroom October and November that is in the CCR and free to use this month.  Imade the web frame by welding 4 webs together.  This was easy. It took me an hour to get it just right.  the four spiders are from PDDU card cut @2" I cut 2 for each spider. I used pop dots in the middle so I could get the spiders hooked to the web.I used goodles eyes to get them to pop more.
I used stickle on the web to give it some sparkle .  Happy Halloween was also cut from the Oct in the ccr.
I decided to use only one picture mat on this or it could be a jouranling mat.  The October is cut also from the Schoolroom cart in the CCR. I stretched it accross to fit my calender. Everything was designed in the CCR. I know its early for Halloween, but I need to really concentrate on making my Calender(s) 3 to be exact.  Thanks for looking and please let me know what you think.  I forgot to say that the pattern paper if from a Seasonal stack that I have.



1 comment:

  1. Love, love Octobers calendar page Vickie! Of course it's one of my favorite times of the year! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete