Monday, August 27, 2012

January calender page for 2013

I have been working on my calender pages on and off for the past month. I'm
working on 2 at one time.  Here is a sneak peek at January.  All the cuts on this page were done in the cricut craft room.  The mittens and hat were cut from Simply Charmed cart.  I tried to make the mittens look like the bottoms had fur.  Not sure if I like this.  Its not doing what I want it to do. January was cut from cricut alphabet that is preloaded on my AE2  I really like this font, I use it a lot.
The days of the week and the numbers(which I welded together from 11 on) are from the Designer Calender cart. The days of the week is the Script key function.
The days of the week are cut at 1.236x1.083  very odd sizes, but as you can see they fit.  The numbers were cut at 0.25x0.556. Thanks for taking a look. I will post the finished look hopefullly tommorrow nite.



No comments:

Post a Comment