Were were to use this sketch using things on here that would make a bingo. On Sunday when the challenge started i had the picture that I was going to use. then I went blank from there. On Monday i picked out the papers that I wanted to use. I went diagnoly from top left to bottom right.
I used Ribbons, Frames, Card Stock and Letters. Then I went straight down with Buttons, Frames, Flourishes, Borders, Glitter. This afternoon when I started working on this LO, I was looking for some paper to make my frame and I found this 12x12 paper with stitching and borders. So I ended up using this base page instead of the original one that I started out with on Monday. I really like the way this one came out. This is going to be put into a shadowbox frame for my SIL for her Birthday. I will be hand delivery this one myself. Don't trust the mail. Would love your feedback on this one if you would. thanks for taking a look.
I was hoping on the first one that you could see the stitching.
The paper was in my stash. I'm thinking that a fellow crafting friend Quiltscrap had given me the paper. It had the stitching and the borders already on it. The ribbon was from 3GirlsJam http://3girljam.blogspot.com
that I had gotten when I ordered my bow maker.
The picture doesn't actually show the scalloped ovals that I used for Family. The ovals were cut from the Cricut Essentials cart and so was Family. The buttons were in my stash. The flourishes were from M's. I used a MS Lacy Doily punch and a buckle that was in my stash.