Saturday, September 12, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Its been a crazy month since I last posted anything.  But that's life and sometimes it does put things on hold or in perspective. 
 I have lots of embossing folders and I saw a card when looking thru my emails, (sorry)  I don't remember you had it, but I thought I have that folder so I can make the card.

My card is a standard A2 card.   I embossed a 4x51/4 piece of white card stock with the Happy Birthday embossing folder.  I used some ribbon that was in my stash.  I used a flower that I had put together with a flower brad.  Very simple card to make.  I used some foam tape to raise the Happy birthday embossed card stock. I used a vellum sticker from Anna Griffin, (didn't take a pic of that.)for the sentiment inside.

I'm going to be making more of these cards and use whatever ribbon I have in my stash and flowers.  Like I said I have lots of embossing folders so I will be able to make plenty of cards like this. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a great Sunday and I will try to post another card tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It might be a simple card Vickie, but it looks like it took forever to do. I love embossing folders and think they give cards that extra special touch. I need to use my embossing folders more often too. lol I love the ribbon you used on this card and I love the beautiful flower. Can't wait to see more cards like this one! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete