Thursday, June 18, 2015

Graduation

I'm back with another post this week.  I needed to make 2 graduation cards and I was searching u-tube for ideas and came across Debra from dinglefoot.com had made a graduation cap and tassle.
I liked the way the card looked so I decided to make two. 

The cards are 5x5   The tassles are made from embroidery yarn.  The stamp that I used if from CardzTV.    

This is the inside of the cards.  





I decided to make a card for the inside also.   I used the cart called RECESS for the cap and diploma.

I had a lot of fun making these.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool Vickie!! I love the way these grad cards turned out. Your tassels look great and I think the "hidden" area where you sign is so neat. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete