Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Screen Divider Card.

Its been awhile since I posted any thing.  It was back in July that I posted.  Wow  not good.  I really haven't been doing much.  My crafting mojo went south.  I think everyone of us has had that happen.  I see things that I want to do and I have the material to do it, its just the idea of doing it.  I did do one project for a baby shower that I will be going to Sept 20th.

Now to get back to what I'm going to post.  I have been seeing these screen divider cards that everyone is making now.   Brenda (Friendscraftingwithfriends)  had made this type of card and she gave me a link to watch a video on making this.  I didn't have the SU punch for making the legs so I used a MS punch instead.  I think it came out pretty good.  what do you think?

The front is a pstter piece that I cut out with a scallop punch from SU.  The monkey is from CAC cart. The font is from Cricut fond and basics from the CCR  I wanted to cut out Samantha instead of Sam but it didn't work, even trying to make it smaller.  Everyone calls her Sam anyway so I thought this would work.

Thanks again Brenda for the inspiration on making this card.   TY  HUGSSSS  my friend.

4 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the design!! Those monkeys are so cute!! What a fabulous card!!

    Thank you so much for voting for my card in the Spellbinders challenge!! I appreciate it so much!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie this is super cute thanks for sharing and also for leaving me a comment at my blog, I am now a follower of you too thanks again
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shaped card, love that shape and so cute too!
    cheers from california
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Vickie, I had thought that I commented on this screen card! I swear I am losing it. And blogger isn't helping me when they don't give me my email feeds from when I sign up to follow people through email. I love, love how your screen card turned out!! It is so cute with that cute monkey on it. My one DIL loves monkey's so I will have to make one with monkey's on it too. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete