Thursday, December 5, 2013

November and December calender page.

Today I was able to work on my November calendar page and my December page. I finished them.  Now all I have to do if finish putting the days in and the numbers.

                                                                    Here is November.


     I made some of my vellum flowers  and inked them to make them brown. I used some bling that I had gotten at M's.  The ribbon is a two-tone that I had gotten at M's also. The butterfly was also from M's  The papers are from graphic 45 A Place In time.  I also sued some of my rolled flowers at the top.



My December page is from this years paper pack The 12 days of Christmas from graphic 45. I didn't really ad to much to the page because the paper says it all.  This paper pack is gorgeous.  If you  get a chance go take a look at the paper stack on the Graphic 45 blog site. 




 
 
Hope everyone has a good Friday and a good weekend.  We are in a Winter Storm Warning for tonight and tomorrow.  Then returning again late Saturday nite into Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment