Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Altered Gift box

Hello.  Hope everyone had a great day.  My grandson Colton and I did some crafting this afternoon.  Well I did the crafting,  he was in his bouncer setting on top of the kitchen table where he usually is watching me.  I posted a picture of him in an earlier post.

My project that I had done was for the HIMCR http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com Holiday Colors.   Lorraine http://cardcreationsbylorraine.blogspot.com
 on her video blog  http://www.youtube.com/user/maxandshoji  I hope this link works   had made this alter box that she had gotten from M's in the $ bin.   I really liked the video so I tried my own.


                                        This what the box looked like when I purchased it from M's.





 This is now.  I used a MS branch punch to cover the Christmas tree. I painted the front with red craft paint. I changed the ribbon to red.  the Angel at the top is a miniature ornament that I had in my stash.
The ornaments are red buttons also from my stash. I put some red tulle inside and will probably fill with candy or some other things.  Not real sure right now.  Will have to think about it.




 
     I used some Christmas paper from my stash. Don't know the name because if was a single sheet that I had gotten from a fellow crafter. I think its called Ullitide ( Misspelled).  I made a tag and placed that on the back.

thanks for looking. 

2 comments:

  1. Your little bags are adorable Vickie!! I will have to check out the link!! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the gift bag. What a transformation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete