Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bride and Groom

A week ago last weekend my DH and I went to our nephew's wedding.  I made this page for the weekly challenge over at Lasting Memories LO challenge. http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com  This week the challenge was to use flowers and this sketch.

Here is my LO page.  The flowers are made out of vellum paper with a punch that I had gotten out M's. The trellis that I made for the flowers is from Ribbons & Rosette cartridge. Its called the Floral 2 on page 33.  Border 1'x6' The Title is from the Jasmine Cart.  An oldie, but has a very pretty font on it.   i side the title in the ccr room, so I'm not sure what size it ended up being. I had alot of fun doing this LO. This wasn't what I had in my head, but this is what it turned out to be.
There are 2 more pages to go with this one.  I will post them when I'm finished.  Thanks for taking a look

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love the colored and pattern papers you choose to go with those gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are fantastic!
    Such a lovely page and great idea turning this into a three page spread.. Have fun making the rest.. :)

    Toni - September LMGDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! Great take on our sketch challenge this week!! Thanks for joining with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty anda a beautiful cople too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vickie what a beautiful layout! I love the sketch and I love your take on the sketch! Love the color combo, was this the wedding colors? Looks like the wedding was beautiful, I hope you had a fabulous time my friend! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pages are beautiful! Love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty Vickie! Love the purple, was that their wedding color scheme? You rocked the sketch girl!! Thanks for playing along with us at LMLC!! It's always fun to see your work :)

    Tina (LMDT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vickie I love the soft purple with the photos. So pretty. Glad you and Larry got to both go. Looks like the wedding was beautiful and now you will have beautiful pages to remember it by. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete