Saturday, April 21, 2012

Here is my 2 page Lo that I made for FCCB challenge this week. April Shower. You have to used an umbrella, clouds, or rain. I used EDP cart for the boy and girl. Clouds are from the April Showers cart. The saying is also from the April Showers cart. The second page I did with the Nursery Rhymes cart. This is only the second time I've used this cart. April Garden is from the April Showers cart. The small umbrella is also from the April Showers cart also. I popped dotted the clouds and I also cut 2 for each cloud to give some depth . I also popped dotted the people. I've thought about this project since Monday, and I started this late Thursday nite and finished yesterday. I kept changing my mind on what i wanted to do. The plants and trees are actually in my yard. Because of all the weird weather. They all started blooming in March. We have had no rain for April. Thanks for taking a look. http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are beautiful and the layout is adorable! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome lo Vickie! I love the paper you used and the pics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete