Tuesday, November 22, 2011

many colors.

I was in Northern Illinois this weekend.  I went to a craft show in Lockport, Il and Morris Il.  On Sunday I went to Carl Sandburg Hightschool.    Then we went to J's and also I got to go into my very first time into an Arhivers .Wow do they have a lot of new things in there store.  There were 2 different places where people were making and taking what they had made.  I thought that was pretty neat.  Any way back to what I was able to buy.


The three in front are from Sew Easy (We R Memory Keepers)
My Mind's Eye ( everyday Fun  Twine)
Doodlebug Twine.
The three on the spools I'm not sure who they are from.  I just know that I got them in Morris.
The middle one on the spool is red white, and blue.  I really liked that one.

So now I have all different colors to use either on my cards or my scrapbook pages.   I was really happy to be aqble to pick up so many different colors.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome assortment of twine Vickie!!! I am so jealouse that you got to go to an Arhivers!!! lol I'm glad you had a great time and found some good buys as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are stocked on twine for a while! LOL Glad you had a good time, can't wait to see what you use that twine on!

    ReplyDelete