Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Dbl LO

last Monday on scrap cave creations Connie posted a Christmas dlb LO  Check out the blog to see the original.

Here is how mine turned out.  This is the 2 pages together.

Here is page one and what I used.
Pattern paper------- Cloud9 design from J's
Merry----------  preloaded cart on my E2
Holly---------- SYI cart
Reindeer-------- Creat a Critter
sleigh-----------PDDU
presents---------- SYI


 page 2
Christmas--------  same font.
Santa Claus----------PDDU
tree----------PDDU

I hope I did justice to Connie's LO

4 comments:

  1. You done an wonderful job!!! Think I like yours better than mine!! I am glad I was able to inspire you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, I love your layouts. The Santa is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vickie, that is a great LO. You did awesome girl. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tammy,, Terri, Connie. I really enjoyed taking Connie's idea and going with other different things. it was fun. I had printed her original LO and had it hanging on the wall over my work station. I loved doing it.,

    ReplyDelete