Saturday, March 28, 2015

HAPPY EASTER FROM ELMO

I'm making Easter baskets from a file that someone gave me to use.  Here are three so far.  Pink for girls and the blue for a boy.  I have 3 more blue ones to make.
                                                                             FRONT

BACK




My great niece LOVES Elmo.  I thought I could purchase an Elmo image from my Explore and down load it into DS. This is the image that I down loaded.

 

I down loaded the picture into CRICUT DESIGN SPACE and duplicated it 4 times so I could attach his hands to make it look like a circle.


I then went back into DS  and found bunny ears that I wanted to use and sized them to fit Elmo's head.

  I really do like the way it came out, It could be better, but for my first time.

Thanks for looking and HUgssssssssss  


Vickie

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vickie, these bunny baskets are just too cute! And look at you being so clever with the Elmo basket, I would have never though to do that! I love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete