Thursday, April 10, 2014


Good afternoon bloggers.  Hope your all having a great Thursday.
It has been awhile since my last post. No reason just lazy I guess.  No I'm working on a baby project for my great-niece who is expecting Aug 1st.  The project is from Kathy Orta files and it is coming along, but no where's near done. I will post the finished project after I finish it hopeful next month.  The shower is June 1st.

any way on to my post for today.  Over on the blog HIMCR the challenge wad black and white + one other color.  I'm trying to go to stampin-up card parties ones a month and this was one of the cards that I just did. It was perfect for this weeks challenge. I really like the foil paper for the back ground.

thanks for looking and all comments are so helpful in my projects.
Have a great day.



  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room

  2. This has nice classy elegance. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

  3. What a pretty card Vickie! Make for a great anniversary or wedding card. How cool that you have been going to SU card classes, aren't they fun?! I haven't been to one in a while now, but plan on going sometime soon as it is my "girls" day out. lol I can't wait to see your special project for the shower!! Hugs my friend

  4. What a great card. I love the concept. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

  5. What an adorable card and fabulous idea for a wedding card. You had commented on a card on my blog and asked abut Googling a picture I mentioned. I am sorry I actually got the image off of Pinterest. Thanks for your comments