Friday, July 27, 2012

Mr & Mrs.

My Hubby and I are going to be attending a family wedding in Sept.  These are the colors that the bride has chosen.  I think this color is so pretty for a Sept wedding.   I used the Sweethearts cart for all the cuts.
The card is a 5x7.  The pattern back ground paper is from a 8x8 paper stack called WEDDING from Making Memories.  I'm not sure if I got this at M's or HL.  I'm entering this in the FCCB challenge for this week, which is WEDDED BLISS
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. Vickie I love this card. I always have like the Mr and Mrs and your intricate corner cuts are perfect with it. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Vickie, Im sure the bride and groom will love it. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vickie! I love the color and the paper you used my friend. The Sweetheart cart has a lot of fabulous cuts on it!

    ReplyDelete