Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter LO

I made this LO of the Ice Storm that we had 3 years ago this coming Friday. Western Ky had a major ice storm that vertually shut down the state. My DH and I went 10 days without electric. My youngest grandson was also born during the ice storm. My daughter had him at home because they couldn't get out of there drive way tol get to the hospital.

I'm entering this in the challenge over at Amanda's Crafts N More.
http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com
getting scrappy challenge. If you get a chance head over there and check out her amazing blog.
thanks for taking a look

I used LL for The Wrath Of
winter Frolic for Winter

I did the wording in the ccr and was able to weld the letters together. Still learning how to use the craft room, but getting better.

I matted the pictures with some shiny paper and also did the lettering with the same paper.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an ice storm! Great pictures. Love the font you used on the layout!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this lo Vickie! The colors you chose give such a frosty feel along with the pics! Ice Storms are never fun are they?! Great job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete