Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas card

I do a Card challenge every week over on the mb in the card forum.  The challenge is called Raq's Challenge.  Each week there are 3 sketches that you can get inspiration from.  Also there is a color ad challenge with this also.  I made this card with the ad colors and also sketch #1.  Please check out this challenge over on the card form.  Its alot of fun and some very talented and super fun ladies.
I made a twisted easle card.  I used Lacey Lables for the red center. I used the Devine Swirl cuddlebug folder to emboss the middle.  I used Bakers Twine.  I used some buttons for embleshments.  The Merry Christmas is from MS Seasonal Cake Art cart.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Vickie! I love the twisted easel design, they are such cool cards. I do love that challenge too, but haven't joined in with it yet. lol Maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete